Call all Disney fans: Starting Thursday, Breeze Airways will launch nonstop routes between John Wayne Airport (SNA) and Orlando International Airport (MCO), starting at just $69 each way. These routes allow for affordable travel between Florida’s Walt Disney World and California’s Disneyland.
Currently, one flight from SNA to MCO will depart daily around 9 a.m. and land at 5 p.m.
These $69 fares are limited. Prices can increase to between $79 and $174 — exceeding flight prices for this route offered by other carriers, including fellow low-cost carriers.
Airline: Breeze Airways.
Routes: From Orange County, California, to Orlando.
How to book: Directly with the airline.
Travel dates: N/A.
Book by: N/A.
Book this deal by heading to Breeze’s website to search this route, where you will notice a handful of $69 one-way flights this month and next, with wider availability in April and May.
Depending on when you plan to travel, you may be able to stack two one-way flights at the lowest price to make a cheap round-trip journey.
We conducted a test search for this story to see the costs of round-trip flights for this route on other carriers through June. Prices start at $133 and can climb all the way to $400 as we get closer to summer.
Maximize your purchase
Don’t forget to use a credit card that earns bonus points on airfare purchases, such as:
- Chase Sapphire Preferred Card: 2 points per dollar on travel.
- American Express® Gold Card: 3 points per dollar on airfare when booked directly with the airline or through American Express Travel.
- The Platinum Card® from American Express: 5 points per dollar on airfare when booked directly with the airline or through American Express Travel on up to $500,000 of these purchases per calendar year.
- Citi Premier® Card: 3 points per dollar on airfare.
- Chase Sapphire Reserve: 3 points per dollar on airfare.
Be sure to snag your fares on Breeze soon before prices increase.